Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wedding Season



Apologies, not too much to report. It's wedding season and I'm in Scotland - justification I would say. So far, I've nearly set myself on fire attempting to fire throw on the Isle of Lewis and even earlier fell over holding a baby - impressive....

However, two great pieces that are available for sale and in the Festival Exhibition in Edinburgh at Scotland Art on St. Stephen Street, Edinburgh. Get there fast before I give them away as wedding gifts - goddam, or just get married and introduce yourselves...

Both big favourites of mine, and cool that they both hold big and great memories for me of both New York and London where they were each made.

Anyone who hasn't experienced the festival in Edinburgh in August really should - nothing quite like it.

Over and oot.

No comments: