Monday, November 30, 2009



This is the partner piece to Conqueror, not sure of its title yet. Suggestions on a postcard...You know the address.. He is standing on a crumbling grecian pillar - not sure where that came from. These pieces with highly rendered backgrounds are a bit like huge comic book frames I think and are a have a totally different direction from the more graphic work but hopefully there's a cohesion.

The Believe sign is something I saw the other day on the outside of Macy's. It's huge and I suppose it refers to Santa. But it's a beautiful sign and word.
I was having a drunken conversation about self belief the other evening with a pro tennis player. He'd had 8 pints and I wasn't far behind so we were pretty full of it (self belief) but it's an interesting topic, where does it come from and more importantly how to hang onto it.

No comments: