Sunday, November 29, 2009

Guinnea Vision!


My German friend, the very talented Per Fritsche, has finally got his shit together and uploaded the results of many years of hard graft on his personal vision and mission, Guinnea Vision, a comic series about "a bunch of bitchy rodents who run their own mildly successful TV station, headed by a Swedish Schlager queen named Lavinia."
I remember a couple of years ago in Barcelona when Per told me about his passion for G Ps and showed me his Guinnea Vision original drawings for the first time and telling me that he'd been on this mission for years. The original drawings were amazing and I can only imagine that GV will be a resounding success. Well done Per!!!!

I have been on fire in the studio. Working day and night. New images coming very soon. Over and out.

No comments: