Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Conquered!


I'm in high spirits today readers! Not only have I conquered the conquerer but I have also started the next new big blue drawing using my Spanish Super Model as muse. He is going to be a winner that is for certain. Although the end is definitely not yet in sight for the work for the London show, there is perhaps a chink in the light at the end of the tunnel, albeit a small one..
To treat myself I have cut the working day short to attend the DVF preview sale to stock up on a couple of new frocks for when I have finished the black and blue period in a month or so and can scrub myself clean and return to my impossibly glamorous self! This is a new work reward system I have devised - another 5 drawings finished and it will be time for a new pair of heels!

No comments: