Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Mondays



I skipped out of bed this morning, buoyed by the barrage of post I had received over the weekend and after briefly toying with the idea of taking the day off, I decided to get back into the studio to crack on with the mission. Besides, I had to get my belly button photographed by my fellow studio partner Korean artist Sung Min Lee for her installation. It looked really disgusting such was the closeupness of the photo but she assured me it was perfectly normal, and I presume she's seen a lot. Her sculpted belly buttons are really pretty cool - I shall post some photos when she's got mine done.

Prepare for a bombardment of postcards this week readers - my real mail obsession is reaching new heights! And what goes around comes around - so they say....

No comments: