Saturday, July 25, 2009

Master Class!


Nope, I haven't gone to the Texan desert via India - this is from way back in March when I was caught by a very enthusiastic local child while on an early morning bikeride in southern India, dragged off to the local school and coerced into giving a drawing masterclass. All very weird, and my students do look pretty bored. I did the best I could with limited resources - a green marker pen and a bit of crumpled paper if I recall - but still - a mcarthur was produced - albeit a green one.. And what's more the president of the village has it..A good one as well, no wonder though, look at my model - adorable!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jjjjj

; )


got a package in the post... going now to pick it up ...


aiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiia


berlin is in germany !