Monday, June 22, 2009

Blog Contest!!!!!


I'm launching a blog competition to help with me with my 4 part plan to Break America. Despite breaking various other things since my arrival on Thursday - see checked list - it would seem the country still seems to have eluded me. I know it's only been a few days but I'm not one to let the dust settle under my feet. So I'm asking for help to my readers - if there actually are any - to send their suggestions please on a postcard to me, Patsy McArthur, Apartment 1N, 140 7th Avenue, New York 10011, NY, USA. Obviously, you could just comment on the blog, not that anybody ever does.. But I really just want some good old fashioned mail, and for the doorman to hand it to me.. There will be 2 fabulous, authentic NY prizes - one for the best suggestion and one for the first to arrive. Come on kids, help me out...

No comments: