Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Devil Man or...... Man Devil?

As some of you may or may not know, I am currently living in a street in Berlin which seems to directly translate as "Man Devil Street". And it seems that the other night I may or may not have run into this particular Man Devil.

He was about 5'10", mixed race, and had a slight american accent - spoke perfect english. I didn't realise until very recently that this incident had inadvertently been filmed. Unfortunately, Man Devil doesn't feature. He is to my right. I seem unperturbed, although this is just the beginning of the exchange, and I seem drunk, although not spastically. I am posting this incident just in case - he claimed and seemed to really mean it by the end that I was going to die sad and alone, then straight to Hell - all of which seem fairly likely, but still, a little rude don't you think? "Straight to Hell" is heard coming from MD's mouth in the middle, at which I cleverly ask him if he wants to appear in the footage - he, also cleverly, declines.

I'm trusting my fans to take up the search and the atonement of MD if I come to an early demise in the immediate future. Over and out.

No comments: